Sunday, April 26, 2009

Youtube

Well I decided to start vloging a Vlog on youtube. You can find me under user name Amyh9835. I still have a while until my IVF but I plan on making updates here and there along the way. Every one has diffrent experiances. even if they are the same in essence i find my self loving reading others blogs and see their videos so I had to give back with what I can.

So far I havent heard of anyone having the same kind of tuble problem I have so who knows maybe some one that does will find that and it will help them. Hopefully I will have a BFP the first time and give that person great hope as I have that I will.

So not much is going on since I posted last time. My husbnd has been promoted at work and they are going to bring him on as a employee instead of the contractor he was. this could be really good because he will be working for Bank of America and I hear they have very good health insurnce. We dont know yet as they are still waiting on approval from some other Department and have to agree on salary.

I wanted to wait until we found out if IVF is covered through them but I dont want to wait too long and he said it could be like a month before he knows. First off any one who knows me knows I am NOT patient. lol I want my baby and I have already waited soooo soooo long.

But we are moving forward as we can until then. We have an appointment to get the test done for the clinic in the CR on friday May 1st. I had some of these done already but they have to have new ones since last time they where done was about a year ago. I'll let you know what the results are.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! check back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment