Saturday, April 18, 2009

SEPTEMBER!!

September is the month!!! Yes I said September. We have both agreed to go to this program that offers IVF in the Czech Republic. It is a good and licensed clinic. It's about half the cost of IVF here. This means if it does not work we will be able to try again that much sooner. Of course we hope we wont need to plan that.

I am very excited about this. I have a feeling this will work, this will bring me the child(ren) we have been longing for. Bill wants a vacation and I want a baby. It's perfect. Here is the website of you want to check it out. http://www.myivfalternative.com/ivf-program

I'm not sure the date we will be going but I should have all the money by June so plenty of time before we need it. Bill and I have an appointment Fri May 1st to have the many tests we need ordered. This will start out journey for real. I can barley believe its happening finally.

Things are really doing well for us. Bill got promoted at work last month although he has yet to find out how much of a raise he will get. I am not working anymore. Got laid off, Ok fired lol oh well I'll always have unemployment lol. ok not always but for a while anyway.

other wise not much going on right now. Ill try and keep this thing more up to date now that things are moving. still moving slowly but they are moving. I will also start making vlogs when things start happening. Have a good day people out there.

1 comment:

  1. Ive found ya.. does that count? My name is CeCe and I am doing IVF in May. We looked at IVF in the CR as well... but we found an re here in Indiana who is a bit cheaper than traveling internationally and is about 30 minutes from us. He does a lot of long distance IVF too... and his stats are awesome right now. ANyways, I am babbling. Was nice to find your blog and I will be praying.

    CeCe Garrett (cecemeetsworld.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete