Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alittle update

Hello my reader's.
I thought I would update you. There is not to much to say really. lets see I have started a weight loss ticker so you can see how I'm doing. My friend Brandon went to school for health and training, to be a coach. anyway he is helping me with the proper diet. He said that I do already eat pretty good but their was a few tweaks like change eating that to the morning and things like that.
He also told me what to do in my work out. I was just doing stuff to do it now i have more of a plan. Like he said to do the weights first then do my walking. I was doing it the other way around.
He also makes me eat like 5-6 times a day. this was not as easy as i thought since i have my lap band. I have found out the hard way that i can no longer eat things that i loved. Like bread!!!!!!
more then 2 bites not matter how well i chew it sends me to the bathroom. and Carrots. i loved carrots and dip :(

well all for the better anyway. Good news is i get to eat more fruits, which i love. So my goal is to lose another 30 lbs by the time I'm ready to do the IVF. now 30 is a low goal. Brandon thinks as long as i stick to his plan i should lose that in like 5ish months. so maybe ill lose like 50 which is even better. I'm trying really hard to do this. For me its hard my eating and working out.
You see i still get migraines when i workout and eating is hard for the above reasons.
but I'm committed, I haven't even had any Ice cream or peanut butter M&M's and if you know me you know they are my weakness.

I have also started my prescribed prenatal vitamins. good thing they say to take them at night they make me have a lot of nausea, but again all worth it. besides when I'm finally pregnant i will have a lot of that anyway may as well get use to it.

So on the work front. I am to get paid next Friday whats the good news. the bad news is my car needs some work so i wont get my check like i thought i would. but that's ok because i cant go with out my car!!! The 6am shift is growing on me. I like getting off at 230pm. i go work out after work and then go pick up Bill so it works out perfectly. only problem is i will only be working there like 1-2 more weeks :( its a temp job. oh well, make the best of it while i can right? :)

ok I think that's it for now. this was longer then i thought it would be, wow do i know how to ramble or what? LOL
Anyways i want to end this thanking my support team, Jennifer and Mom. oh and of course my wonderful loving husband Bill. With out you i don't know if i could do this, your faith in me gives me faith in me. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment