Sunday, September 21, 2008

Work Out for that baby!

I would like to start out with OUCH! Bill and I have been working out but today was our first session with a trainer. I did my treadmill like normal then we went to our apt. Rusty was all like you ready and we where all YEA let do this. By the time we where done we where all Rusty you A** H***. lol
So we did these stretches, that wasn't so bad for me, but Bill had a hard time with it. I did have a harder time with one of the stretches that you have to balance, so I guess I need to work on that.
Then we did weights, that was interesting. We only did 6 different machines. I had been doing more on my own but I learned why we needed to do these, and not the ones I had been using.
We learned how much weight to lift and the setting we need for the different machines.

Then after we had our ass' kicked we had to go and do more treadmill. Rusty wanted us to do 20 mins but said that if we start feeling sick then just do what we could. We did like 5 mins before I feel like I was getting a migraine and I was about to hurl.

Both of agreed that we have never sweated so much on our own so we must be working out harder. We where going to work out 5-6 times a week but Rusty said that 4 times is best because the body does need a rest. We all agreed on every other day.

The nutrition is the hardest for me. After they had taken my measurements and body fats, He said that I need to eat like 2600 calories. No thank you. With my lap band I couldn't eat that if i wanted to. So we'll see how this goes.

That's about it. Oh I did get that collections job. It's ok nothing to wright home about. It will do for now. I think with it I should be bring home about 1500 a month. I have decided to save half and through half on to bills and get those paid off faster. Once those are gone, I get all Bill's left over money for the baby fund. His extra money is between 800-1000, so once I can add that everything will come together fast. March here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment